Pages

Monday, 23 December 2013

Blogmas Day 13: It's Christmas Eve!!


This is it! The big day is just a few hours of sleep away! 

I hope you are nearly all ready for Christmas as there isn't much time left to go! 

I'm most looking forward to a bit of a lie-in as well as some great home cooked food with my parents. I have just gotten back from visiting my boyfriend where we exchanged gifts as well as went to see The Hobbit. I really liked the film as I enjoy seeing all the different sets and this film did not disappoint! I would highly recommend it! It was great to have a few days with the other half before Christmas.

I hope you all have a great time tomorrow and don't forget that lots of sales will start tomorrow as well as Boxing Day. A few places that have started already are Paperchase, New Look as well as Currys. 

I know I will be looking at some of the online sales to find some bargains! 

Merry Christmas and stay safe in this horrible British weather! 

                                                                         B