Pages

Friday, 13 December 2013

Blogmas Day 2: Festive Nails


Day 2 of Blogmas! Yay!

Well I hope you are all in the festive spirit now and have at least started your christmas shopping (if not look out for Day 4 when I'll be showing you some cute last minute gifts). 

Today is getting your nails read for the festive season! I don't often get to wear nail varnish due to my job however when I get a few days off I like to get decorative! 

This year I haven't gone for any pictures on my nails as I have my graduation coming up and want festive but not too over the top! 

So I did a base of clear to protect my nails from the main colour. 

Then I did two layers of Kate Spade for Nails Inc in Big Apple Red.


I then used my e.l.f nails in Gold Star to do the tips on all my fingers apart from my ring fingers where I covered the whole nail. 
Sorry about the mess, these were done late at night in bed! 

I like this style of nail art as its simple but gives it that festive sparkle and colour! 

What are the best festive nails you have done this year?

B