Pages

Wednesday, 26 March 2014

Benefit BrowArch March!



As we are nearing the end of March I thought it would be a good time to tell you all about the amazing time I had at the Benefit Browbar. This was all part of the Benefit BrowArch March.

I have always had problems with my brows, they always never seemed to go quite right when ever I plucked them. So instead I plucked up the chance to go for a proper wax and arch!

I went in a booked my appointment with the Brow Expert! What a job title to have!

I turned up to my appointment and was welcomed to take a sit at their Browbar. The lovely Brow expert then talked with me about what I wanted. I had originally booked in for just a wax but she suggested that I go for a Brow tint as well. I have naturally very light brows which don't really match with my hair.

She tested it out on me to give me an idea of what it would look like. It automatically looked amazing and all she had done was colour my brow in with an arch!

I decided to take the plunge and go for a brow tint and wax!

This is the before photo that I took on my way to the appointment.


As you can see they were super light and without powder on you could hardly see them. 

This is my after photo that I took while I went around shopping.


As you can see they look much better and more defined! I also love the shape of them as they really lift my eyes! The tint will last for 4 weeks and to keep the shape I just need to pluck, but not too much! 

Through having my eyebrows done with Benefit I was able to donate the £5 from my brow wax to Look Good Feel Better (LGFB) a charity that is dedicated to helping those who have lost self-esteem due to cancer treatment. The charity help them to look good which in turn makes them feel better. 

If you have a chance possibly next year by the time this comes out you should defiantly do it! 

B