Pages

Tuesday, 11 March 2014

Boots Haul!



On my day off this week I decided to pop into town to book my appointment with the lovely ladies at the Benefit counter for my Browarch March brows!

While I was there I happened to be drawn into Boots and towards the makeup, does that happen to anyone else? It always happens to me!

Well while I was there just looking around I remembered that I was actually in the market for getting a primer. I had heard loads of great things about these and although I wanted one more specifically for my eyelids if I could find one for a more general thing as well that would be all good!

So I was drawn to the Rimmel section of the makeup and found a Stay Matte Primer at £5.99. So while I was umming and ahhhing (a lot of that is done) about buying it I noticed that it was also 3 for 2 on all makeup! How great is that!



Then I noticed a new concealer that I hadn't seen before, Rimmel Match Perfection Skin tone adapting concealer in Classic Beige. This is more a 2-in-1 concealer/ highlighter as it says on the tube! I really like this one as it requires no fingers! There is a brush end so it just requires you to squeeze the tube until some product comes out. With a screw top as well you can be sure the lid is not coming off in your bag.



I then knew I wanted a new mascara as well, although I do like my current e.l.f one I know I need to replace it soon as you shouldn't keep them too long! I went to the Collection stand (I think it was previously called Collection 2000) and found a Does it All waterproof mascara. When they say it does it all they mean: curling, volumising, long wearing, conditioning and waterproof. This sounds like it could be an all round winner in terms of a high street mascara.



So I decided I should head to the tills before I spent too much more!

Then as I made my way to the till I saw all the magazines and knew there was one I just had to buy! on the front of this months Company magazine is the lovely Zoella! She is the biggest thing in Youtube at the moment and if you haven't seen or heard of her go and check her out!



While sat in bed I read the great but short article about Zoella.

I have my Benebrows appointment on thursday so I am hoping to do a blog post on that soon as well. If you haven't heard about the Browarch March you should head down to you local Debenhams with a Benefit bar and help donate to an amazing charity called Look Good Feel Better. It supports women and teenagers who are suffering from the visible side effects of cancer. If that isn't an amazing reason to go an donate while getting your brows done I don't know what is!!

Taken from the Browarch March website


B