Pages

Tuesday, 11 March 2014

The Body Shop love!



Recently I decided to have a bit of a The Body Shop splurge! I knew I wanted some new skin care products as I really am trying to do the whole cleanse and tone thing every night. It hasn't worked out as well as I thought it would!

So heading into the store with a view to buying at least some skin care myself and my bank card were prepared!

After much umming and ahhhing about what to actually buy I settled on this two lovely things!


This is the Vitamin E Hydrating Toner and the Vitamin E Cream Cleanser. Although I have not actually started using these yet I am looking forward to seeing if my skin does feel and look better after trying to keep to a night routine!

I also decided to buy this: 

Also from the Vitamin E collection this Illuminating Moisture Cream is amazing! I have used this quite a few times now, mainly on days when I haven't bothered with base makeup. It makes my face have an illuminating glow which is really nice and it soaks in so quickly that it is great as a quick face pick me up before running out the door to work! 

I also grabbed one of these: 

As it was close to Valentines I picked up one of their Divine Calm Relaxing Massage Oils which smells amazing! Again I haven't got round to using this but I can't wait to try it out. 

As I spent over £18 on makeup and skin care it meant I got to have one of these lovely little gifts from them all for free! 



Included in this lovely little gift was a miniature version of the Vitamin E Cream Cleanser, a sample of the Vitamin E Sink-In Moisture Mask, a Big and Curvy mascara as well as a black eyeliner pencil. This pack will come in super handy when travelling and visiting people especially the cleanser as it is perfect for fitting in an overnight bag. 

Come back soon for an update on the cleanser and toner. 

B