Pages

Sunday, 9 March 2014

Where have you been all my life?


Ok imagine the title of this blog to be sang by Rihanna and it makes a lot more sense!!

This is more of an update post about what I've been up to recently! So the last time I blogged was on the 3rd January this year! How utterly horrendous is that!

The main reason I haven't been blogging is that I kind of lost my spark for it but I think it is back!

January was also a pretty hectic month for me! Not only was it my birthday and myself and friends went rock climbing which was awesome! But I also finished at my old job in a supermarket and started my super new exciting job in healthcare!

My amazing birthday rock climbing!


So my February was a bit crazy as I settled into my new job which I am loving as it is using my degree a lot more than working in a supermarket was!

But it was valentines day during February so I did get to see the other half in Wales and we had a lovely takeaway Nandos while watching TV at home! Just what you want after a long week working! 

I decided to treat him and bought him some lovely Lush bath bombs for Valentines as well. I got him a Ickle Baby Bot which he said he loved as well as some other bits and pieces. 



At the end of February I applied for another job again (technically a new job but really just my job on another pay band up!). So at the beginning of March I had my interview and waited patiently for the outcome. I finally found out a few days later that I had done it and got the job! 

So that is my little round up of what I have been up to. I hope you haven't missed me too much! 

B